Wednesday 6 November 2013

Best Of NYX Cherry Culture Sale

NYX sale
Photo from Cherry Culture sale here
Cherry Culture currently have 25% off all NYX products here, so I thought it would be a great time to share with you some of my favourite NYX products, many I've been using for years.  I'm not affiliated with NYX or Cherry Culture, they have no idea I'm doing this.  I wish ;)  

Here are my top ten products from NYX: 


1. Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk, Black Bean - $2.62 here 
They are really creamy and opaque.  I love using them under powder eyeshadows to enhance the colours.  Milk is pure white and really enhances any colour as it creates a blank canvas.  
Black Bean is obviously black and I love using this when I'm doing a dark smokey eye especially under brighter shimmery/glittery colours like a royal blue.  These are already on sale before the 25%, so you're actually getting around 40% off!

2. Jumbo Eye Pencil Collection - Centre Stage - $15 here
NYX have put together a collection of six of their Jumbo Eye Pencils and the set includes Milk and Black Bean but also Electric Blue, Sparkle Nude, Iced Mocha and Yogurt.  It's normally $20, which is a great price anyway as the total value would be $27, with the sale it would make this $15 which would make the price of each Jumbo Eye Pencil $2.50.  Almost half price!

3. Powder Blush - Natural, Peach, Taupe $4.12 here
One thing I love about NYX is that they have a HUGE selection of colours in most of their ranges and their blushes are no exception.  I have several NYX blushes but my most used are Natural, Peach and Taupe.  Natural and Peach are great for pale skin, really easy to wear and go with everything.  Taupe I use as a cheek contour as it's cool toned so it's not orangey at all.

4. Mega Shine Lipgloss - Smokey Look, Beige $3.37 here
I prefer lipstick to gloss but these are very pigmented and comfortable to wear on the lips.  They are one of my favourite lip glosses.  Smokey Look, as the name suggest, is great to pair with dark eye makeup as it's a light beigey-pink.  Beige is a lovely pink, don't let the name fool you.

5. Rouge Cream Blush - Rose Petal $4.31 here
I love the formula of these as they are lovely and creamy.  They apply to skin evenly and don't stay sticky on the skin, like some cream blushes can.  Rose Petal is a lovely natural pink shade.

6. Eyebrow Kit with Stencil - For Everyone $9.75 here
I've had this kit for years and it's still going strong.  I mix the two brown colours for my eyebrows (I'm fair, cool toned brunette) and I have tried several other eyebrow products but I keep coming back to this.  Great to wear as neutral eyehadows too.

7. Single Eyeshadow - Burgundy Pearl $3.37 here
You really can't go wrong with NYX eyeshadows.  They are pigmented and blend well.  Their black is even more pigmented than MAC's carbon.  Burgundy Pearl is probably the one I use the most, it's beautiful in the crease.

8. Round Lipstick - Snow White $2.62 here
They are really pigmented, creamy, go on smoothly, comfortable on the lips and have a sheen to them.  Snow White is my favourite go to red out of all of the reds I own.  $2.60 for a great lipstick in pretty much any shade you could want.  Yes please!

9. Butter Glosses - Crème Brulee $3.75 here
Okay so these next two are probably cheating as I have never tried them.  But this is my list of things I would buy from this sale and I definitely would buy these.  Crème Brulee is the neutral shade.

10. Butter Gloss Set - Enchanted Kiss $7.50 here
This set includes Merengue (Pink Lilac), Crème Brulee (Natural) and Apple Strudel (Peach). This is a great way to try them out and works out to $2.50 a gloss!  Yes I caved and bought these, don't judge me :P

Don't forget to use code: NYX2513 at checkout.
What would you pick up from the sale? What are your favourite NYX products? 

I'm going to do a post on the NYX eyeshadows I own next. 








No comments:

Post a Comment