Wednesday 9 October 2013

iHerb Haul


Hey guys!  Hope you're all doing well.  Just a small haul for you today but I also wanted to talk to you about one of my favourite online stores.  iHerb sell nutritional supplements, healthy products and more importantly, makeup.  Some of the brands sold at iHerb include:

  • Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman (here)
  • elf Cosmetics (here)
  • Physicians Formula (here)
  • Eco Tools (here)
The best part is that they sell these brands and more at U.S recommended retail price and not the excessive prices we pay here in Australia.  They also have very low express postage charges.  Win, WIN! :)  I have ordered from iHerb several times and have always been happy with the service. 

I had to make a small order as I recently ran out of my Thayers Rose Petal Toner.  Unfortunately it was sold out as it's extremely popular.  I love the Rose Petal Toner as it's alcohol free, smells like roses and leaves the skin refreshed and not feeling tight or dry.  My order included:  

1. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque - I have heard so many great things about this mask and have never tried it.  I probably won't use it so much as a mask but I have heard that it works well for healing pimples over night.  

2. Thayers Lavender Toner - Since the Rose one was not available I decided to try the other scents.  I really wanted to try the Peach scent but realised that it contained alcohol.  

3. Thayers Cucumber Toner - I wasn't sure if I would like the Lavender as I typically don't like Lavender scents.  So I picked up the Cucumber scent as I thought I'd try all the scents before going back to the Rose scent. 

4. Now Sweet Almond Oil - I've been dabbling in oils and have been loving the results.  I hadn't tried Sweet Almond Oil as yet and have heard that it's great for hair, skin and nails.  

5. Sierra Bees Organic Lip Balm - Pomegranate (Missing from image, sorry) - I always throw one of these in my cart when I order from iHerb.  They are free for those living in the states, however, they are $0.85 for those of us living down under.  I love the vanilla lip balm flavour and find that it leaves my lips hydrated longer than other brands.  iHerb also included a free exfoliator, thanks iHerb!

If you would like to place an order with iHerb I have a discount code that entitles first buyers to $10 off for orders over $40 and $5 off for orders under $40.  My code is: RJB173 which can be entered in at checkout.

Once you have completed your first purchase you will then be given your own discount code that you can pass on to others. 

What are your favourite iHerb products?  Or what are you looking forward to trying from iHerb? 







No comments:

Post a Comment