Monday 14 October 2013

November InStyle magazine with bonus Napolean Perdis blush, lip gloss and mascara!


Just letting you fellow Aussies know that the November edition of InStyle magazine comes with bonus three full size Napoleon Perdis products valued at $82!  That's a pretty amazing deal for the cost of the magazine which is $12.95.  The sealed issue contains a Napoleon Perdis light peach/pink cream blush (no shade names), light peach/pink lip gloss and  a lashes to lashes black mascara.  All the products come in their own plastic protective packaging and these are the only colour selections available with the magazine.  


A big THANK YOU to Goo Roo Beauty (a fantastic, knowledgeable Aussie Youtuber who you should all subscribe to here) for sharing this on her Facebook page here.  

There are no colour or product names (apart from the lashes to lashes mascara) and as far as I can tell, none of the colours/products are available to purchase from the Napoleon Perdis website here.  My guess is that they were created specifically for this InStyle issue, which is not uncommon, but if you love the colour/product you won't be able to re purchase.  If you are interested Napoleon has created a mini masterclass on the best ways to use each of the products here.  InStyle magazine is available in newsagents and supermarkets, I purchased my copy from Coles. 


1. Napoleon Perdis - Cream Blush - The blush is packaged in clear plastic, is 2.6g and comes with a little circle mirror the same size as the logo on the front.  The texture is very creamy, similar to a tinted pot lip balm, and blends easily, however, I am a little concerned that because of the consistency it may just wipe away or blend away to nothing (but I haven't tried it on my cheeks yet).  The packaging is quite sturdy and compact so it's perfect for in the handbag or travel.  


2. Napoleon Perdis - Lip Gloss - Once again sturdy acrylic packaging, 3ml and comes with a standard doe foot applicator.  The gloss is more on the sheer side, applies smoothly and is a little sticky.  


3. Napoleon Perdis - Lashes to Lashes Mascara - This mascara is 5ml and I haven't opened it yet as I have a long line of mascaras waiting for me to try them (and I think they are getting a little impatient so I don't want to aggravate them).  I don't want to open it and have it dry out on me but from what I've seen it looks like a stock standard mascara wand.  

I think it's a fantastic offer even if you're not really interested in magazines, like me.  Great for those that want to get a feel for Napoleon Perdis products without hurting their wallet.

What do you think of this offer? Would you take advantage of this offer? 






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I'll be buying multiple copies just to get the freebie lols

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! They got me too lol

    ReplyDelete