Monday 16 December 2013

Bellabox Pout Pencil Replacement

Bellabox Pout Pencil Ruby Tuesday
Bellabox Pout Pencil - Ruby Tuesday
In the November Bellabox (post here) I had received a broken pout pencil.  Bellabox then contact me via Facebook after seeing my blog post and advised me to contact them in regards to the broken pencil.  I thought that it was great of them to reach out and get in contact with me.  I sent them an email as requested, they apologised for the broken pencil, advised that some of the pencils were faulty and would be sending me a new one.  

I received the replacement and it winds up and back down fine, so there is no issue with this one.  I'm really happy with the Bellabox social media and customer service representatives.  They have been really lovely every time I have spoken to them.

2 comments:

  1. Yay you got the replacement. Still waiting for my one and I can't wait because this shade is so lovely =) Thanks for letting me know to email them ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Sorry to hear you are still waiting on yours, fingers crossed it arrives before Christmas. Glad I could help :)

      Delete